No Strings is a Registered Provider with the NDIS:
NDIS Provider Registration Number: 4050011492
Are you born to be on stage? No Strings provides professional theatre skills workshops with opportunities to perform on stage, off stage and back stage.
Theatre skills workshops may:
- Strengthen social and community inclusion & involvement
- Develop self-expression, team work, co-operation and problem-solving skills
- Increase social awareness, emotional stability and giving others space
- Develop communication skills, self-awareness and self-confidence
- Improve health and well-being
- Build skills and capacity towards performance outcomes
No Strings Attached Theatre Skills Workshops Programs
Our weekly theatre workshops programs are tailored to the needs, abilities and skills of each participant.
Professional theatre mentors consult and collaborate with all the performers to explore themes and ideas to create award-winning theatre.
Come and try for FREE.
Everyone is welcome.
Do you work with young people who are born to be on stage?
Regular workshop programs run weekly throughout school terms:
- The Troupe - Tuesday nights
- The Studio - Saturday mornings
- Other groups convened in response to demand
In response to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our workshops have gone ONLINE!
The Studio meets on Saturday mornings on the free ZOOM platform.
Contact us if you are interested in finding out more about The Studio.
The Troupe meets on Tuesday nights, also on the free ZOOM platform.
Contact us if you are interested in finding out more about The Troupe.