No Strings is a Registered Provider with the NDIS:
NDIS Provider Registration Number: 4050011492
Our theatre skills development workshops are where talent and experimentation meet. Professional artists, collaborate and co-devise new works with our participants. Tailoring our work to participants allows for the greatest form of engagement and expression.
Theatre skills workshops may:
- Strengthen social and community inclusion & involvement
- Develop self-expression, team work, co-operation and problem-solving skills
- Increase social awareness, emotional stability and giving others space
- Develop communication skills, self-awareness and self-confidence
- Improve health and well-being
- Build skills and capacity towards performance outcomes
No Strings Attached Theatre Skills Workshops Programs
Drama skills are life skills. As people find their voice and develop their craft, they grow in leadership and independence. This can create exciting new employment pathways.
Come and try for FREE.
Everyone is welcome.
Do you work with young people who are born to be on stage?
Regular workshop programs run weekly throughout school terms:
- Creative Writing Workshop - Monday mornings & afternoons
- The Troupe - Tuesday nights
- Theatrics - Thursday Afternoon
- The Studio - Saturday mornings
- Other groups convened in response to demand