connect! is our annual disability arts party.
- It's a huge party to celebrate our performers' death defying feats of imagination.
- It's a showcase for performances from each of our workshops.
- It's live music, dancing, a BBQ, prizes for creative hats, and plenty of shade.
connect! is also a safe place to try out new performance ideas, so you'll always be surprised and entertained.
International Day of People with a Disability is celebrated every year on December 3rd. We schedule connect! on the Wednesday before.
Come celebrate our 9th annual disability art party this year. Entry is only $5 and accompanying support workers free.
- connect! 9th annual disability arts party
- Wednesday, 28 November 2012
- 11am to 2pm
- The Gums Reserve, Shakespeare Avenue, Tranmere
Contact us for more information.